Using the batch upload function, you can conveniently upload multiple files at once and it supports the upload of G class files.
Characteristics of eWebEditor Batch Upload Function:
- Support various kinds of files: picture, flash, media, attachment
- Block upload technology: using this technology, you can break through the restriction of single file size by the server and you can also set an appropriate block size according to the wire speed so as to enhance the uploading speed.
- Upload pre-filtering: the upload file client pre-filtering function avoids the problems that whether the file is too big or whether the file type is allowed that can only decided by the server in the webpage submission mechanism and improves the efficiency of server. At the same time, when selecting the files, only the allowed file type can be displayed, which will be convenient for your selection.
- Progress bar and control: the interface is friendly in the whole process since the upload status and upload progress bar are displayed in real-time, sorting, upload interruption and cancellations are allowed.
- Super large file support: support the supper large file uploading, support actual measurement in the local area network and support 3G single file upload, especially suitable for releasing the large file of media Video.
- Background setting: you can also set whether to enable this function and some other parameters at the background.
- *Photocopy upload: eWebEditor also supports the multi-file photocopy uploading of image type files. You can directly copy the pictures from the computer in batch to the editor.
Explanation of Sample Operation:
- Click the button below to insert image, flash, media, attachment and then click "batch upload" tab; you will see the interface of batch upload. Click "browse" and then you can select multiple files at a time and you can also check the effect by clicking other buttons.
- Select image files from "My Computer", press the shortcut key of (CTRL+C) to copy the files and then, press the shortcut key of (CTRL+V) to paste them in the editor area. You will see the images in the editor and the files are automatically uploaded to the server.
- The sample program sets that only the files below 500K are allowed to upload due to the limitation of server space. In actual use, you can set parameters according to you needs.