Mixing typeset of Image and text is a commonly used content layout. An easy click can realize the effect.
- Can eWebEditor fulfill the effect of mixing typeset of image and text as in Word? Not exactly. Why? Why not? eWebeditor is based on HTML code to edit. It has no centering and mixing typeset effect in HTML code standard. None website based on HTML format can realize the effect for the bottom standard does not support it. Even in Word software, you save the Word file with alignment and mixing typeset layout as website, when you open it again, the centering and mixing typeset will be gone.
- All stuff in HTML format would fail to center and mixing typeset for html does not support it, not because of eWebEditor's failure.
Text and image mixing typeset operation
- One way to do it is to left click the picture and then click "Right Justify" or "Left Justify" in the tool bar and then it comes up the text and image mixing typeset effect.
- Another way is to right click the picture and select "Image Property" in the pop-up menu, then click "Right" or "Left" in the pull-down menu of "Alignment" and click "OK" after that. The text and image mixing typeset effect as well appears instantly.
- Undo mixing typeset: right click picture and click "Image Property" in pop-up menu and select "Not set" in pull-down menu of "Alignment" and click "OK", it will recover then. Or left click picture and then the "Center Justify" or "Fully Justify" to try its effect.
- You can drag pictures to different directions to text and experience its various effects.
- You as well can insert your own picture and go on experiment.