With the function of automatic upload, local pictures and tables and other files can be automatically uploaded to server. After they issued, others can see and download these files as well. You needn't insert and upload files one by one; instead you can upload multiple files at a time. This process goes automatically. This function is used to automatically upload files when pasting in Word document.
Click to view detailed instructions about local file auto upload function.
- Open a Word document with pictures in it. Select part of content including picture and text and copy it.
- Paste it in editing area. This moment it will popup a dialog box whether to clean the Word format. Click Cancel.
- After canceling the dialog it will popup a dialog box whether to upload local file.
- Click "OK" to upload local files. After closing the window you will find uploaded picture to the host in Code mode of editing area.
- If in the third step, when it pops up "Upload Local File" dialog box and you click Cancel, you will find in the Code mode of editing area that the picture stays in local and the format is "file:///...". And you can as well click local file auto upload in the toolbar to upload pictures. After you click OK, in Code mode you will see the uploaded picture to host.
- The max size of files that is allowed to upload is 100k; please note the picture size in the Word document.
- If it may need to do a plenty of copies, pastes and modifications to the document, the rule is not to upload pictures at once. After finishing editing, click "Upload Local File" to upload pictures in order to induce some junk files.
- This function requires installing eWebEditor's client package.