The enhanced paste function can decide the content type in Window clipboard and perform the paste special. If the content is copied from Word, it will pop up a Word paste optimization dialog box when pasting. If it is copied from the image processing software such as Photoshop, the system will pop up an option of image conversion. The image can be saved as GIF, JPG, PNG and other formats and will be automatically uploaded to the server. If it is the multi-image files copied from the resource manager, it can achieve the fastest and simultaneous multi-file uploading. If there are many types in the clipboard, there will be more than one option for selection. It is similar to the function of "Paste Special" in Word. This function is firstly created by eWebEditor.
- You can Click the "Regular Paste" button on the toolbar, or click the shortcut key of Ctrl+V, or right click in the editor area and choose "Regular Paste" to paste.
- You can open a Word document and copy some content from Word and then paste it in the editor area to see the effect. You can change Word into image or HTML format with optimization option.
- You can open an Excel document and copy some content from Excel and then paste it in the editor area to see the effect. You can change Excel into image or HTML format.
- You can copy an image source from MSpaint, Photoshop, and paste it in the editor area to see the effect.
- You can click "PrtSc" button on the Keyboard and then paste it in the editor area to see the effect. This function can help achieve fast screenshots.
- You can select some files from "My Computer" or "Resource Manager" and then past them in the editor area to see the effect. Multi-image files can be uploaded simultaneously.